Download POS materials such as posters to announce events, and flyers to inform your customers from our toolkit. Thinking of You Week is a great way for you to draw people into your store, and also an opportunity for you to create an event and get involved in your local community.
Here are some suggested ideas:
- Organize an in-store card writing event, or collaborate with a local coffee shop
- Hold a card-making competition and display the winners.
- Make a Thinking of You display using posters from the toolkit
- Promote the week and your local event through social media using the social media banner in the toolkit, and to local media using the media template.
- Hold a “Buy 3 cards and get one free” promotion.
- Sell stamps for the week to make it easy for people to mail their cards.